At B & M Law LLP, we carefully blend high-quality legal advice with a deep-rooted commitment to our clients.
B & M Law LLP
B & M Law LLP is a law firm advising businesses and individuals with interests and assets in the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Latin America, France, and North Africa.
Domestic And Cross-Border Legal Advice Under One Roof
Our team of multilingual solicitors, abogados and avvocati gives us an international outlook and an enviable capacity to represent clients globally.
We are located at the heart of London's legal hub, a stone's throw from the High Courts of Justice, and together with our worldwide network of professional resources, we offer cost-effective, cross-border legal services to businesses and individuals alike.
Guiding You Safely Through Your Challenges
Our commitment to our clients is deeply rooted in the high-quality legal services we provide. We build teams tailored to the specific needs of each of our clients, and our hands-on approach means we work closely with our clients to guide them through cultural and linguistic challenges. The breadth of our technical expertise enables us to safeguard our clients' interests and deliver practical, commercially sustainable legal solutions.
Our aim is to carefully blend high-quality legal advice with a deep-rooted commitment to our clients. We receive immense satisfaction from watching our clients' businesses succeed and from developing long-term working relationships with them.
We aim to continue to provide a satisfactory service to our clients while keeping our staff and our clients safe. In the attempt to mitigate the effects of the Coronavirus, our response is as follows:
- Our offices are now closed to the public but we are available to organise conference calls and remote meetings to assist both current and new clients. If a face-to-face meeting is absolutely necessary we ask that you act responsibly and let us know if you are feeling unwell or if you have recently returned from any of the countries regarded as high risk;
- We are continuing to deliver our legal services by working remotely, full time in accordance with our usual office hours (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm);
- We are always available to assist our clients by email and by phone;
- Arrangements are in place for the in-coming post to opened and distributed electronically to the relevant person in charge of the case;
- Identification and Anti Money Laundering checks will be carried out by electronic means rather than office attendance as a temporary measure; and
- We are available to advise you on a case-by-case basis on any specific contractual provisions which may need to be included into sale, purchase, commercial contracts to mitigate risks which may be caused by any issues arising from the virus.
Cybersecurity and our client account bank details
Disclaimer: If you receive an email or any electronic communication stating that our bank account details have changed, do not send any funds and contact us immediately. We will not take responsibility for any liability arising from funds being sent to an incorrect account. We strongly advise confirming with us our bank details by telephone first, before sending any funds.
To get in touch with one of our dual-qualified lawyers, call on +44 (0) 20 3865 5437 or contact us online.