At B & M Law LLP, we carefully blend high-quality legal advice with a deep-rooted commitment to our clients.
B & M Law LLP
B & M Law LLP is a law firm advising businesses and individuals with interests and assets in the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Latin America, France, and North Africa.
Domestic And Cross-Border Legal Advice Under One Roof
Our team of multilingual solicitors, abogados and avvocati gives us an international outlook and an enviable capacity to represent clients globally.
We are located at the heart of London's legal hub, a stone's throw from the High Courts of Justice, and together with our worldwide network of professional resources, we offer cost-effective, cross-border legal services to businesses and individuals alike.
Guiding You Safely Through Your Challenges
Our commitment to our clients is deeply rooted in the high-quality legal services we provide. We build teams tailored to the specific needs of each of our clients, and our hands-on approach means we work closely with our clients to guide them through cultural and linguistic challenges. The breadth of our technical expertise enables us to safeguard our clients' interests and deliver practical, commercially sustainable legal solutions.
We aim to carefully blend high-quality legal advice with a deep-rooted commitment to our clients. We receive immense satisfaction from watching our clients' businesses succeed and from developing long-term working relationships with them.
We aim to continue to provide a satisfactory service to our clients while keeping our staff and our clients safe. In an attempt to mitigate the effects of the Coronavirus, our response is as follows:
- We are continuing to deliver our legal services by working remotely, full time in accordance with our usual office hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm);
- We are always available to assist our clients by email and by phone;
- Our offices are now closed to the public, but we are available to organise conference calls and remote meetings to assist both current and new clients. If a face-to-face meeting is necessary we ask that you act responsibly and let us know if you are feeling unwell or if you have recently returned from any of the countries regarded as high risk;
- Arrangements are in place for the incoming post to be opened and distributed electronically to each relevant person in charge of each case;
- Identification and Anti Money Laundering checks will be carried out by electronic means rather than office attendance as a temporary measure; and
- We are available to advise you on a case-by-case basis on any specific contractual provisions which may need to be included into sale, purchase, commercial contracts to mitigate risks which may be caused by any issues arising from the virus.
Cybersecurity and our client account bank details
Please note that our bank details will not change during the transaction. If you receive an email stating a change of our bank account details, do not send any funds and contact us immediately. We will not take responsibility for any liability arising from funds being sent to an incorrect account. Before sending any funds to us we strongly advise confirming with us by telephone the details of our client account.
To get in touch with one of our dual-qualified lawyers, call on +44 (0) 20 3865 5437 or contact us online.