B & M Law LLP sees employment law from both sides. We represent:
- Employers that wish to ensure their business is protected in the long term
- Employees who are keen to secure all of the rights and payments they are entitled to
Giving You Legal Protection At Every Stage
- Starting out — We draft employment contracts of all kinds, advising on key issues such as the period of employment, performance targets, salary, non-compete and confidentiality clauses, and termination.
- Getting the job done — Our solicitors help employers comply with their legal requirements, including health and safety matters, breach of contract, TUPE claims and disciplinary procedures. For employees, we act when issues affect their statutory rights.
- Leaving — When the employment relationship comes to an end, we advise employers on how to terminate the contract correctly so that the threat of any employment tribunal proceedings or other claims is minimized and mitigated. For employees, if it is time for them to move on, our solicitors will get them the right exit package.
- Disputes — Inevitably, some employment relationships will end in acrimony. Our London-based employment law solicitors carefully explore all of your options, establishing your priorities and needs. If you are unable to reach an agreement privately or through mediation, we offer robust representation at all stages
At B & M Law LLP, we have strong international connections. For Italian and other EU companies and employees in the U.K., we offer a supportive and cost-effective service.
We guarantee a quality service at every point backed by complete transparency on cost. Our team advises in English, French, Portuguese, Italian, and Spanish: Call us on 00 44 (0)20 3642 0742 or contact us online.