Litigation results from a disagreement. For the individuals involved, it causes distress and uncertainty, so it is rarely welcomed. We say this as specialist commercial and civil litigators, with particular expertise in advising Italian and other overseas businesses about the English court process.
What We Do
The litigation work of B & M Law LLP spans all areas, including:
- Neighbour disputes
- Debt collection
- Financial settlements during divorce
- Employment disputes
- Consumer complaints
- Breach of contract
- Business disputes
- Disagreements with builders
- Complaints against professionals
- Disputes over wills
Take Control Of Your Dispute: Get The Clarity And Direction You Need
Anyone embarking on litigation has a lot to lose. We are upfront and honest about this. Our advice will be clearly tailored to your individual situation. We may not always tell you precisely what you want to hear - but you can trust us for the direction you need to make the big decisions.
Our London litigation solicitors will:
- Analyse your case fully. If you are bringing a claim, it is essential to establish whether your opponent has the means to pay.
- Establish your objectives
- Work out strategically how to achieve your goals
- Discuss costs and funding options, including insurance and conditional fee arrangements
- Consider Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) as required under English law
If negotiation and mediation fail, we prepare for court, ensuring that you are aware of the costs and consequences of pulling out of the procedure before a decision is reached.
We are located in central London with a friendly, approachable team that speaks several languages, including Spanish and Italian. Call 00 44 (0)20 3865 5437 or contact us online.