For decades, the lawyers at B&M Law LLP in London have worked closely with the Italian community in London and the rest of the United Kingdom to provide a comprehensive legal service that is recognised for its integrity and international vision.
All Your Italian Legal Needs Dealt With From London
With dual-qualified avvocati (Italy) and solicitors (England & Wales) based in London, and a network of like-minded professional colleagues stretching throughout the Italian territory, B&M Law LLP can offer a truly seamless and cost-effective service.
Our work includes:
- Advising individuals and families with assets and pending proceedings in Italy.
- Advising start-ups, established companies and entrepreneurs on doing business and investing in Italy.
- Italian residential and commercial conveyancing.
- Providing legal opinions on Italian law within commercial and corporate transactions and disputes.
- Advising on inheritance planning and litigating cross-border inheritance disputes.
- Advising personal representatives and trustees on Italian assets and estate interests
- Drafting expert reports on Italian substantive law for proceedings before the Courts of England and Wales.
Whether you need Italian legal advice because you have business in Italy or are purchasing a property there, or are involved in litigation, call us; we can easily build a team of dedicated lawyers on the ground ready to act on your behalf and in your best interests.
To find out how we can help with your Italian legal matters, call us on 0044 (0) 20 3865 5437 or contact us online.