Our Spanish team at B&M Law LLP has extensive experience providing comprehensive legal services under Spanish law for British and international clients with interests in Spain. Our priority is to act on our client's best interest and to offer a high quality service recognised for its integrity and international vision.
All Your Spanish Legal Needs Dealt With From London
With dual-qualified abogados (Spain) and solicitors (England & Wales) based in London, and a network of like-minded professional colleagues stretching throughout the Spanish territory (both mainland Spain and the Islands), B&M Law LLP can offer a truly seamless and cost-effective service.
Our work includes:
- Assisting individuals and companies in property transactions in Spain and dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing process in Spain.
- Obtaining NIE numbers and drafting Powers of Attorney.
- Advising on inheritance planning and drafting Spanish Wills.
- Dealing with probate matters in Spain and cross-border inheritance disputes.
- Dealing with litigation in Spain.
- Advising personal representatives and trustees on Spanish assets and estate interests.
- Incorporating Spanish Limited Companies.
- Advising start-ups, established companies and entrepreneurs on doing business and investing in Spain.
- Providing legal opinions on Spanish law.
- Drafting expert reports on Spanish substantive law for proceedings before the Courts of England and Wales.
Whether you need Spanish legal advice because you are purchasing a property there, have business in Spain or are involved in litigation, call us; our team of dedicated lawyers will discuss your situation and legal needs with you to help you reach the best positive outcome.
To find out how we can help with your Spanish legal matters, call us on 0044 (0) 20 3642 0742 or contact us online.